We are proud to offer quality, local, fresh ingredients wherever possible.
- With cereals, fruits, yoghurts and sometimes croissants.
Full Cornish Breakfast
- Cornish sausage, bacon and hogs pudding, local free range egg (poached, fried or scrambled), mushrooms, vine ripened tomato, saute potato and Heinz baked beans.
- A Full Cornish but with vegetarian sausages or home made cheese and herb patties (if we know in advance).
- Sandwiches. Sausage, bacon or egg.
- Cornish Rarebit (posh cheese on toast).
- French Toast (eggy bread) with bacon and maple syrup or honey.
(Please order day before)
- Smoked Salmon and scrambled egg served on a toasted muffin or toast.
- Smoked Haddock with poached egg and vine ripened cherry tomatoes.
- White or Norfolk Crunch.
Miles (West Country) Tea Selection
- A good old British cuppa with or without caffeine or a selection of flavoured or herbal teas.
Miles (West Country) Coffee Selection
- Fresh ground cafetiere coffee with or without caffeine.
- Instant if preferred.
Everything is freshly cooked to order. Please take a look at Our Suppliers page for information on locally sourced produce. If you can’t find what you would like on the menu please ask and we may have it (but we may not!)
Breakfast is served in the breakfast room between 8.00am and 9.00am and cooked/prepared to order.
Please let us know of any dietary requirements so that we can cater for you.